In the 20 Days since my return to the states I have…
– Purchased a 2000 black Jetta GLS; she’s quite the fixer-upper, but I love her already
– Purchased 9 car parts to fix said car with the expertise of my brilliant car-savvy brother
– Purchased my first set of tires (and dang were they expensive!)
– Cleaned out my closet and given away tons of unnecessary clothes
– Gained 6.6 pounds
– Eaten cheese almost every day
– Signed up to take a Statistics of Behavioral Sciences course at my local community college as a pre-req for graduate school
– Purchased a $68 textbook for said course. Omg, I hate textbooks, so expensive!
– Purchased winter boots (b/c my other ones had holes)
– Gotten signed up with a temp agency to look for temporary work before grad school in the fall
– Gone on 2 interviews (didn’t get the first job & waiting on the second)
– Had to purchase interview clothes (it’s no fun buying grown up clothes!)
– Submitted my third and final graduate application
– Submitted a waitressing application
– Gone back to drinking my coffee black – like in CR
– Purchased 2 different “pay monthly” cellphones. Returned the first and keeping the second
– Reunited myself with tequila again. Then divorced myself from it promptly.
– Began running again
– Consumed sushi at least 3 times
– Baked cookies on TWO racks!
– Cried and laughed. Then cried again. Then laughed again.
– Been homesick for CR
– Been so happy to not be in CR
– Paid my student loans for the first time in 2 years. Bye bye, money!
Wow. I’ve been busy.